Things To Do While You're Stoned
NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
There are a few standard things to do when you get stoned. Eat, Laugh, Sleep, or watch tv/play video games. Everyone knows this. Here are a few nifty things that can pass the time while you are baked out of your skull.
1. READ A BOOK. Ok, so what if you thought The Hobbit sucked. I guarentee whatever you read will be the best book you've ever read if you're completely faded. This is a bit tough though, because it requires a bit more concentration. But if you can handle it, reading can be the most intense experience there is.
2. PLAY BOARD GAMES. Play games like Cranium (the most awesome of all), Trivial Pursuit, Pictionary, or Planet Hollywood. Games like Chess, Stratego, and Risk are alright, but can sometimes be too competitive. DO NOT play monopoly, as you will either never finish the game, or it will last 10 minutes.
3. SNEAK UP ON ANIMALS. This sounds totally retarded, but it can be hilarious trying to jump the family dog. For best results, video tape it to watch later. Speaking of which.....
4. MAKE A VIDEO. Do anything. Good things to try are music videos, where you dance around or do whatever while music is playing. It can be the funniest shit ever.
5. HAVE A CAMPOUT. This can be the most rewarding experiences of all. Grab some blankets, get some marshmellows on a stick, build a fire, start making s'mores, and just talk to your friends about whatever comes to mind. It can be better if you have a talented friend (or yourself) who can play guitar and sing.
6. WATCH MOVIES. There are some great movies out there, many of which can be more intense by being high. Greats include: Half Baked, Billy Madison, SLC Punk, The Thin Red Line, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Drop Dead Fred, and any Disney musical cartoon (the Little Mermaid, Lion King, ect.
7. SEE A CONCERT. This is the absolute best thing to do when you're baked... to see a concert by a killer band. 311 is highly recommended, along with Dave Mathews Band, Pearl Jam, Counting Crows, and Ben Harper.
Well, I hope I've given people an idea or two that will help them out when they are both bored and faded. Have fun!